I’ve been waiting for a House Party like the Scotch Expressions Holiday House Party to come around for awhile now! This one is right up my alley and I couldn’t be any more excited to be a part of the Scotch Expressions Holiday House Party.
Party Pack Contents: (Provided by Scotch & House Party Complimentary)
(9) Scotch® Expressions MagicTM Tape rolls in assorted colors
(1) Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape, Green
(1) Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape, Poppy
(1) Scotch® Expressions Washi Tape, Silver
(2) Scotch® Ultra Edge Non-Stick Scissors
(1) Scotch® Pop-Up Tape Handband Dispenser
(1) Package of Scotch® Permanent Mounting Squares
(1) Package of Scotch® Restickable Shapes
(1) Scotch® Adhesive Dot Roller
(1) Scotch® Magic™ Tape Shoe Dispenser
(1) Scotch® Pop-Up Tape Refill
(12) Coupons for Buy two, Get one free Scotch® Brand products
(12) White greeting cards and envelopes
(1) Scotch® Kraft Paper Roll
(12) Gift bags and tags
(1) Roll of twine (bunting supplies)
To prepare for this party I’ve spent the greater part of two weeks finding the perfect Christmas themed DIY projects for Scotch Expressions Washi tape. I found several projects on the Scotch website and the remainder from Pinterest. I wanted to go ahead and share my completed Christmas themed Washi Tape DIY projects with you all; I hope you enjoy them.
DIY Washi Tape Owl Ornaments (Source)
DIY Holly Jolly Washi Tape Ornament (Source)
DIY Washi Tape Christmas Trees (Source)
DIY Washi Tape Gift Tag Ornaments (Source)
DIY Washi Tape Clothes Pin Magnet (Source)
DIY Washi Tape Christmas Card & Envelope (Source)
DIY Washi Tape Tea Light Candles (Source)
Which is your favorite DIY Washi Tape Christmas project? Do you have one that I’ve not tried yet? I’d love to see your Washi Tape projects; please leave your link in my comments. Be sure to come back after 12/7 to get the scoop on how my party went and see what other Washi Tape projects I came up with!
I hope you enjoyed this DIY Blog. If you would like to be featured in one of my tutorials, or other DIY projects you can contact me by using my contact form. Be sure to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter to see my latest DIY projects.
- Scotch Expressions Holiday House Party| Washi Tape Gift Wrapping (topicspill.wordpress.com)