As a BzzAgent I get to test various products for free or at a discount. For the past few weeks I’ve been testing Garnier’s Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free BB Cream.At first I was concerned because it looks much darker than my complexion but it blends nicely. Much better than the current foundation I use.
So what does it do? Garnier’s BB Cream will give you immediate results in the following ways:
- Controls shine
- Minimizes pores
- Evens skin tone
- Protects with SPF 20 Sunscreen
Tell me more about it.
- Works on combination to oily skin with three shades: Light/Medium, Medium/Deep, and Deep
- Ultra absorbent formula contains mineral Perlite, which retains twice its weight in oil and water to control shine
- Formulated with sheer natural mineral pigments, so you’ll get a smooth, flawless finish with each use
- It’s non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic: fancy words that mean Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Oil-free, non-greasy
- Available at mass retailers for a suggested retail price of $12.99
How and Why should I connect with Garnier on my social networks?
Check out what others are saying by reading the Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream Reviews.
Follow them on Twitter for daily tips.
- BzzAgent & Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream (lifeofanightowl.wordpress.com)
- Sorry Garnier B.B. Cream, we have to part ways (cabzzadventures.wordpress.com)
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream Update (lifeofanightowl.wordpress.com)
- Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil-Free B.B. Cream Update #2 (lifeofanightowl.wordpress.com)