I recently bought some new black nail polish to try out a new french manicure technique. I quickly found out that working with black nail polish is a major pain! I also discovered that I don’t have any nail polish remover. I tried to remove it with a few things around the house but it wouldn’t come off. Finally I found the tip I’d been looking for; I applied clear nail polish to the area I wanted to remove and VOILA! no more nail polish. It’s amazing how fast clear nail polish removes undesired nail polish. What baffles me is why it does mess up your nails when you apply it as a top coat!
I want to let you know another tip; I found that the clear coat removes the nail polish best if you use a wet wipe to wipe off the nail polish. If you use dry wipe or cotton ball the clear nail polish is not as effective as a nail polish remover.
Here’s my new black french manicure, I love it!! What do you think?
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Quick Tip. If you try this tip out please leave me a comment and let me know if you were successful. If you would like submit your own quick tip and be featured in my blog please contact me by using my contact form.
- Quick Tip| DIY Failures “Stenciling Don’ts” (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Quick Tip| Aquadoodle Mat Alternative Use| The Perfect Art Mat For Children (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Quick Tip| Kids DIY| 5 Easy Steps: Tie Dyeing with Bic Mark It Permanent Markers (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Quick Tip | Valerian Root “The Best Kept Secret” (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Quick Tip| Caffeine vs Dehydration| How To Battle Fatigue (topicspill.wordpress.com)