Welcome to Topic Spill’s DIY Tutorial on freezer paper fabric stenciling! This is a quick 10 step guide to stenciling so I will be short and sweet. If you have any questions about how to create your own stencils please leave me a note in the comments section or check out the full length version of this tutorial A Beginners Guide To Stenciling. You will need to start by making sure you have all your supplies gathered.
Supply List For Freezer Paper Fabric Stenciling: (All Brands Are Optional)
- 3M Spray Mount Artist’s Adhesive (Optional)
- Bowls or Paint Palette
- Cardboard or Other Barrier (See directions for details)
- Clothes Iron
- Duct Tape
- Fabric (In this example a shirt)
- Hair Dryer (Optional)
- Helix Translucent Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart‘s Fabric Medium
- Master’s Touch Fine Art Studio Acrylic Paint (Various Colors)
- Paint Brushes (Various Sizes)
- Reynold’s Freezer Paper
- X-Acto Crafting Knife
Now that you have your supplies gathered you are ready to pick your image. For this DIY Freezer Paper Fabric Stenciling project I decided to do Plex from Yo Gabba Gabba.
I hope that you enjoyed this Quick 10 Step Guide to Freezer Paper Fabric Stenciling. If you have any questions please leave me a comment, I will be happy to help you create your own masterpiece.
- DIY Tutorial | Freezer Paper Fabric Stenciling | “A Beginners Guide To Stenciling” (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Topic Spill’s Flash Back Friday | DIY Stenciled Pregnant Skeleton Halloween Costume (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- Quick Tip| DIY Failures “Stenciling Don’ts” (topicspill.wordpress.com)
- DIY Tutorial | Freezer Paper Fabric Stenciling | A Quick 10 Step Guide(topicspill.wordpress.com)